FinTech graduates are ideally suited for positions requiring strong technological and quantitative skills. Besides the traditional careers in the financial industry, the graduates are very competitive for jobs with innovative nature, such as
- Insurance (automatic underwriting and claiming, precision marketing, risk management)
- Asset and wealth management (data-driven investment strategy design, robo-advisory, algo trading)
- Internet finance (P2P lending, crowdfunding, mobile payment system, credit analytics, electronic currencies)
- Retail and Investment banks, security companies, and other trading platforms (IT system development, financial infrastructure architecture, investment analysis, trading)
- Government regulatory agencies (data analytics, Regtech)
- FinTech related startups
The programme also provides a good foundation to pursue further advanced studies in in finance, FinTech, financial engineering, management sciences and engineering, computer sciences, information engineering and related fields.